Especially I liked the following points in his book:
- ‘Look, Learn and Love’ principle is good.
- He not only explained the functionality and also the history of the functionality. For Example: Manufacturing.
- How different functionalities are used in various vertical industries.
- Application Life cycle chapter is useful.
- Section for keys and indexes.
- Application Test Toolset.
- More details about the MRP and MPS.
- In the Page 33, it is given as “Flow filters can have seven types” but it is flow fields.
You can order this book from packtpub.